1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by providing their name and a valid email address where they can be reached by signing up online at http://bikelifecities.com/fall-sweepstakes-2016. One entry per person by entering email; 2 additional entries when BikeLife survey is completed.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of BikeLife Cities & Catalyst Communication (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. CONTEST TIMETABLE: The Contest will run from August 1 to December 31, 2016.
- Winners Announced: January 1, 2017.
- Prize Distribution Period: January 1-15, 2017.
- Contest Ends: Midnight, January 31, 2017.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Three winners will be chosen at random.
A State Coreline 4130 Bike (Retail value up to $449).
6. PRIZE DELIVERY: Bike prizes include free delivery in the Continental U.S. Additional shipping fees will apply to Alaska and Hawaii.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by January 1, 2017 by email. Inability to contact a winner within 3 days of notification may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Chances of winning depend on number of entries. Once winners are confirmed, they will be announced on BikeLife Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
8. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Catalyst Communication, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Catalyst Communication is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or entry or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Catalyst Communication may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release BikeLife Cities from any liability resulting from or related to participation in the contest.
10. WINNER LIST: The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Catalyst Communication “BikeLife Cities 2016 Sweepstakes”, 1515 Walnut Street, Boulder, CO 80302.
11. By entering our contest, you are signing up for the email newsletters from BikeLife Cities and its select partners. You can choose to unsubscribe at any time.